Boschetto is a typical Tuscan-style farmhouse. It is an unattached building with its own exclusive grounds and a copse in the back. It offers spacious rooms with beamed ceilings and authentic Tuscan terracotta floors.
- Up the stairs from the entrance you access an independent apartment on the first floor. It consists of five bedrooms: one with a double bed, two with 2 single beds each, a room with a single bed, and one with a double sofa bed.
The dining room has a large walk-in fireplace, a beautiful specimen of a typical ancient country home. There is a kitchen with a dishwasher and there are two bathrooms : one is with with shower, toilet and bidet, the other one with a bathtub and toilet .
The first floor accomodates up to 9
Outside there is a porch near the old baking oven, and lots of space where to sit and relax enjoying the view.
The Boschetto enjoys a sunny view of the fields sloping into the wide plain in the south, the Metallifere hills framing the horizon, and the olive groves in the foreground.
The tranquility of the setting, its breathtaking views and its proximity to Siena make this accomodation an ideal destination for a holiday of relaxation and culture.
The rates include
- Electricity and water
- Gas for kitchen
- Bed linen with weekly change
The rates don't include
- Cleaning fees (30€)
- Pets: Euro 20,00 per week. - 5.00 Euro / day for the first day, 3 Euro / day for the next few days
- Cradle: 14,00 Euro per week - 2,00 Euro per night.
- Stay tax (varies depending on the season, maximum 2,50€/person/day)