Boschetto is a typical Tuscan-style farmhouse. It is an unattached building with its own exclusive grounds and a copse in the back. It offers spacious rooms with beamed ceilings and authentic Tuscan terracotta floors.
- On the ground floor there is a ramp which leads to a wheelchair- accessibile apartment. It consists of a bedroom with two single beds and a bathroom with a basin, toilet, bidet and an accessibile shower. The entrance to the apartment has a door with its own separate lock. The whole unit is disable-accessible, including an access ramp ramp and the special shower.
The ground floor unit accomodates 2
Outside there is a porch near the old baking oven, and lots of space where to sit and relax enjoying the view.
The Boschetto enjoys a sunny view of the fields sloping into the wide plain in the south, the Metallifere hills framing the horizon, and the olive groves in the foreground.
The tranquility of the setting, its breathtaking views and its proximity to Siena make this accomodation an ideal destination for a holiday of relaxation and culture.
The rates include
- Electricity and water
- Gas for kitchen
- Bed linen with weekly change
The rates don't include
- Cleaning fees (10€)
- Pets: Euro 20,00 per week. - 5.00 Euro / day for the first day, 3 Euro / day for the next few days
- Cradle: 14,00 Euro per week - 2,00 Euro per night.
- Stay tax (varies depending on the season, maximum 2,50€/person/day)